We formulate and manufacture custom dry pigment and dye blends for sale in both bulk packaging and pre-weighed units. Dry colors are the most economic product for some processors.
These are our trademark products, and make up the majority of our sales. Concentrates offer the benefit of fully dispersed pigments that undergo both dry mixing and extrusion compounding in order to achieve the proper level of dispersion and/or particle distribution.
No clumping, specking, and color drift issues. And most of all no mess and contamination issues. Our concentrates are formulated with a resin carrier that is best suited for the exact plastic(s) you will be coloring. In addition to colorants such as pigments and dyes, we also offer additive and stabilizer packages to further enhance the performance of the product. Let-down dosage will depend upon a number of factors, including customer preference and equipment capabilities, loading, economics and processability.
Among the options in products we offer:
- FDA compliant formulas. In addition; REACH, Prop 65, others. Compliance where specified.
- Longterm outdoor weatherability and UV stabilized formulas.
- Special effects; pearlescent, iridescent, metallics, glitter, mist, granite, fluorescent, glow-in-the-dark, transparent edge-glo, frost, mottle/swirl
- Slip, release agent, process aid, heat stabilizer, antiblock, antistat
- Low Warp formulas
- Lowheat absorption IR Reflective formulas
Materials We Color
- Polyolefins (LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, & Copolymers)
- PVC (Rigid & Flexible), CPVC
- Styrenics (HIPS, GPPS, ABS, SBC, SMA, etc.)
- Styrene-based Copolymers (SAN, ASA, etc.)
- Nylons(PA6, PA6/6, glassfilled, etc.)
- Acetal (Homopolymer & Colpolymer)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Polyurethanes
- Thermoplastic Rubbers
- Various Blends and Alloys (ABS/PA, ASA/PA, ASA/PC)